- Artificial Intelligence Algorithm for intricate cutting
- Automatically returns to charging station when battery is low
- Built-in rain sensor stops operation during rain
- Shock sensor system detects obstacles and avoids them
- Equipped with an anti-theft system with security PIN
Mow Intricate Areas of Your Lawn
Unlike other automatic mowers that are blind, the Landroid M is equipped with artificial intelligence that allows it to make decisions. It is able to navigate and mow narrow passages where other robots would only pass through (provided the wire guide has been laid down). The Landroid M adapts to your lawn rather than requiring you to adapt your lawn to the robot.
No Programming Necessary
The Landroid M is ready to take care of your lawn straight out of its box, no programming is required. If you ever want to customize its programming to your needs, that comes in one easy step.
At Home On Uneven Landscapes
If climbing is a matter of power, mowing slopes is a different business. The sophisticated electronics on board the Landroid M allows the robotic mower to calculate drift, inclination and other parameters in order to ensure an even mowing of even the most uneven landscapes.